THEME: WE ARE ALL CONNECTED
Contest rules & Regulations
- The theme for the artwork is “WE ARE ALL CONNECTED”
- Open to students who will be 11, 12 or 13 years on November 15, 2021 (ie eligible birth dates are November 16, 2007 – November 15, 2010).
- Artwork must not be smaller than 33cm x 50cm or larger than 50cm x 60cm. (so in the region of an A2 size). Do not mat or frame artwork.
- One entry per student and entry must be the work by one student- Artwork must be student’s original creation, no duplications will be accepted.
- All media is accepted (chalk, charcoal and pastel artwork is to be sealed with a fixative spray to prevent smearing). Do not laminate entries.
- 3D entries are not accepted. Nothing should be glued, stapled or attached to the artwork in any way
- No lettering or numbering is to be placed on the front of the artwork. Artist’s signatures are to be written on the back of the artwork.
- Artwork should be done on a flexible material so it can be rolled for shipping in a mailing tube. Do not fold artwork. Due to Covid restrictions Artwork may even be done at home
- Artwork to be submitted by latest 15 November 2021
- 1st Prize winner: Agenda Bookshop Voucher Euro 75 & Euro 75 worth of Staedtler products.
- 2nd & 3rd Prize winners: Agenda Bookshop Voucher Euro 40 & Euro 40 worth of Staedtler products each.
- 9 merit awards: Agenda Bookshop Voucher Euro 15 & Euro 15 worth of Staedtler products each.
- At the International level, the winning poster has been sent with other posters from around the world, to the Lions International Head Quarters for the final judging.
- The International Grand prize winner receives a trip to the USA together with 2 family members, and a cash prize of US $5000.00, plus an award.
- There will also be 23 international merit award winners each receiving a cash prize of US$500.00 plus a certificate of achievement.