Lions Club Sliema has decided to enhance their cooperation with Maltese NGOs in the field of health and the arts. Two health related NGOS have been invited to enter into an open partnership with the Lions Club Sliema, namely the Breast Care Support Group, Malta and the Gozo Critical Care Unit Foundation (Gozo CCU Foundation). Both have accepted the invitation and therefore together with the Lions Club Sliema on a reciprocal basis the following activities will be undertaken:
- Support for each others objectives;
- Create awareness for the objectives of the partner organisation;
- Inform each other about its activities;
- Attend functions organised by each other, when applicable; and
- Organise joint events, when suitable.
To enable visitors of the Lions Club Sliema to better under stand the objectives and activities of these two organisations under Links, short cuts to the websites of the two organisations are included. For the Breast Care Support Group, Malta (www.europadonnamalta.org.mt )and for the Gozo Critical Care Unit Foundation (Gozo CCU Foundation)( www.gozoccufoundation.com ).
We are also grateful for the support for the following organisations